[TechAssist] Re: Need Hi Voltage Trans. for Phillips big screen

  • From: "William Ed Miller" <prototech@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:03:36 -0500

Tritronics shows it subbed by 483514067128 but they say to "READ
THE NOTES" so apparently that's an important thing to do. You
could call Tritronics, maybe they would be able to tell you what
the scoop is about the possible sub. Or maybe Phillips could tell
you.

Tritronics Maryland office (410) 676-7300 or Florida Office (305)
639-9991

William E. Miller, ASEET