[TechAssist] NLA part# 221948 switch mode transformer RCA/GE Thomson

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:02:04 EDT

 I need this for a ctc187 chassis. This transformer is used on all ctc177xx
and 187xx chassis; location T4101. Original pn. 215538. If anyone has this new
or a known good pull, please contact me offlist. Average price of this part
was $13~14.
 I used to salvage parts as needed by scrounging the town dump if it could
not be found in my bonepile. This is no longer an option here because all
electronics are e-waste designated for recycling and are sealed and secured in
designated shed. The disposal fees are 15.00 for table models to 32" and 30.00
for 35" table, consoles and rear projection.
 I even went to the town council to allow me to salvage parts but was turned
away.

Thanks for lending an ear.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV