[TechAssist] Re: NEC projection TV: parts sources? Cust needs screen assys

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:10:19 -0400

If it takes a basic Lenticular Screen, you can cut one down from another
Model or Brand.

To this Day, anything NEC makes, they will not supply parts for to the
Outside world. It has to be sent in to their svc center for repair.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)