[TechAssist] Re: My new alternate addy (yahoo) email acct foraccepting large pdf files

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:30:09 -0400

No, No, No! I had some mailing lists, including the chat list, that wound up
in the bulk folder by mistake. Wait a couple weeks, till you see what the
content of the folders are, before you do that.

BTW, I finally wound up turning off the spam filtering on my shop and Ebay
addresses. My only filtering now is on my personal e-mail.

John Myers
Myers TV Service        Since 1984
Alliance, OH
ph 330-821-6545