[TechAssist] Re: Mode switch for these combos fix and part number and cross

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:03:32 -0600

Belts
LED/Prism
are other common problems with these type units

Peggs

At 10:10 AM 12/6/02 -0600, Lyles Tv wrote:
>I have 3 combos in here right now.  With the help of people here, I found
that rebuilding/cleaning the mode switches like I have been doing for
years----don't work on these.  I have trying to create a little database of
combo cross references as no one has been able to supply me with one.   The
three units I have here are
>Sylvania           SSC092
>Phillips             CCB092
>Symphonic       WF-13C1
>All 3 needed the same rotary switch.  Part number  483527617343
>Don't bother trying ness right now.  I just ordered their last 2 in stock,
 just 2 minutes ago
>I do have some more in my cross, but it is not in a presentable format
yet.  When I can donate something usable, i will up load it.
>  Btw, the generally common symptom with these were "stuck tape"
>
>Jeff Farnsworth
>Lyles TV and Appliance
>17 S Washington St
>Elkhorn, Wi.  53121
>ph    262-723-3477
>fax   262-723-3658
>tech@xxxxxxxxxxx
>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/