[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi,VS 4571

  • From: "Electronics Service" <electronic.service@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:43:55 -1000

Hello Techs,

I took the PCB module to the shop without the CRT's because the
raster disappeared on me after I
replaced Vertical IC (LA 7838) with NTE  Cross.,NTE 7039.

The tuner is most likely good
because the problem shows on all inputs,Ant. A, Ant. B and Video.

The problem really is not intermittent staticky picture.

The screen images are ok,except for intermittent horizontal line distortions
that
makes the images 'jagged'(?)

Thanks all.

Marcello for Electronics Service Inc.