[TechAssist] Mitsubishi parts distributor for non ASC ??

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:21:12 -0400

Hi guys, trying to find a flyback for a Mitsubishi tv, looked it up on
Tri-tronics and they listed it as available but had to be ordered,
called them to get a time frame and they advised me they haven`t sold
Mitsu. parts for 3 years !! Great webmaster they have, Anyone know
where I can call to get Mitsubishi parts ? tia Larry E.

--
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics