[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi model VS-5007R- poor tint

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 19:50:52 -0500

Mike,
From Tech Repair CD:
MITSUBISHI\VS5007R\Low Chroma Level\\\\Adjustment Must Be Set To Maximum For
Acceptable Level.  May Still Be Insufficient With Certain Sources.\Check R214
(12k
1/4w) For  Open Condition.  If R214 Is Not 12k\ Replace With A 12k
Resistor.\\\\\\
Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com