[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi mod# CS-2720R Need power supply schematic

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:27:59 -0500

Jose,
       Does the relay have voltage when its in the set? Did you try jumping
the AC side with a light bulb?  What I usually do with no print is follow
trace back from coil side, it normally goes the the collector of the relay
drive. Check the base of that transistor and see if it toggles on/off when
you hit the power button. If it does not you could even have a bad/missing
+5V supply... Don't forget the glue that eats the foil bottom side and top
side going across the jumper wires..
Hope this helps
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma