[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS60603 VZ-5 chassis RED CRT CUTOFF-Need Part numbers/PDF-schematic

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:26:43 -0500

Hi Guys,

I really really REALLY need to get the generic part numbers for the
transistors numbered:

Q6R0 , Q6R1, and Q6R2....Winstips lists this from Dan Mundy and it's exactly
the same symptoms I have, which is: Cathode at cutoff, Video coming into the
Crt board, No bad resistors......or transistors.

I really wish I could get JUST the schematic for the Red Crt board from the
VZ-5 manual, ......oh, and part numbers too....

Thanks to those that can take the time out to grab their VZ-5 manual and do
this for me....I'll have Jim Myers grab that schematic off the download
page, since I haven't remembered my password for the last two years....

Of course, that's "par for the course".

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics