[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Transformer 350P40505 NLA

  • From: Kenny Barnes <kennyb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 20:10:20 -0600

Phil:  I ran through some old email and found this from you.  I have a
350P43903.  Looking at the schematic CS35MX1 and CS31MX1 models.  Both use
a T991 with a JA and JB connector on the transf.  I think it should
work.  Isolation transformer pri. to sec.   If you still are in need, I
will send it to you - let me know.
   Kenny
Kenny Barnes TV
kennyb@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 09:44 AM 5/23/02 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase this Transformer  NLA at
>Mits.
>Phillip R Hull
>phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>   http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/