[TechAssist] Mitsubishi TV model CS-31305-no video or audio.

  • From: jorge miret <jorge_miret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:32:45 -0800 (PST)

  Hello:
  This Mitsubishi TV has no video and no audio,if I remove the PIP module
(930c812) then audio returns but no picture,the OSD is ok with or without the
PIP module.I dont know if the problem is in the PIP and have no diagram.Does
somebody have a PDF taht can share with me to see if I can fix this baby.any
help will be greatly appreciated.Also would like to know how to bypass this
module to make sure the problems is there.The PIP module has one 9 pins
plug,labeled GE and another 11 pin conector labeled GF.
  Merry Christamas to alla of you,
  Jorge.

Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico
J.C.Electronic Repairs