[TechAssist] Mitsubishi Part!

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 11 Oct 2001 12:06:22 -0800

Don't know why my post is not getting on for, but I will post again. Please let
me know if this post shows up.
                                                                     I am in
dire need for the micro out of a Mitsubishi model VS-583R.  The number on the
micro is M50747-627sp.   Called around and found out that this part is obsolete
from Mitsubishi.         Neil,  Tv Doctors    tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Download The Grinch Browser at http://www.meanone.com/grinchBrowser.html

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx