[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CK-3112R No Vertical Sync

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:06:58 -0500

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0

MITSUBISHI   TV   CK3112R

Video    Blank Raster W/Retrace

From Mitsubishi

Check Voltage At "Sd" Connector Pin 15 For Stby 15v. If Low Check Capacitor
C933 For Open. Located In Power Supply On Pcb-Deflection. Physically Near
Rectifier Pack D911 At T904.

MITSUBISHI   TV   CK3112R

Video    Display Is Black

From Mitsubishi

On Screen Display Characters Are Black.  Check For Shorted D7a6 Off Base Of
Q705.  D7a6 Pt.# 264p502030  (Pcb-Signal)

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498