[TechAssist] Re: Mitibushi VS 4544 Vertical collapse

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:03:53 -0500

Bill, before you order any parts for the vertical take a look at the yokes.
Mitsubishi made some PTV's with a connector plug attached to the yoke,
instead of direct wiring it. I've found the connector pins with broken
solder, so don't just check the vert output for bad solder connects, check
the yokes too. I've had several with broken connections causing your exact
symptom.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services