[TechAssist] Re: Member of the month???

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:53:31 -0700

The problem with that, Jeff,...is that Bob would win it every month.
I myself have not been able to contribute as much help as I used to, due to
other business related problems that have been slowing me down.
I do want to thank Bob, Jeff, Ed, Phil, and ALL the members that have
unselfishly given of their time on this, and many other lists as well. I
hope to someday get back to a point that will allow me more time to help
others.

Thanks to All.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx