[TechAssist] Magnavox TV, C#: 27b800, no video from tuner

  • From: "matt sherer" <m.sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:49:32 -0500

Unit has good vieo and audio from A/V inputs but no video from tuner.
Traced to IC271.  Have OSD when tuner is selected.  Original problem was no
power, found a bad diode and IC500(vertical).  Replaced and now having this
tuner problem.  I'll check the menu again to see if I'm missing something.
Any help appreciated.
Gear Guy
Electronic repair
A/V systems design, maintenance and installation
AMX programming
Matt Sherer, CET
1411 Honeysuckle Lane
Champaign, IL 61821