[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Projo Model 8P6044\chasis PTV810

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:05:43 -0700

Thanks for the reply.
I was over at customer's home yesterday and yes,the audio bd is just to the left
of the
main chasis.There is no fuse there but I checked all fusibles in that bd and all
were ok.
I called phillips to get a price on that module but they said they  needed a
part # and reffered me to a 900 #.I just don't see paying $20.00 or so for
that.I am going to check
around and maybe someone has the part #.The only #'s that I saw on the module
were
00AMTP029 but phillips say its not a good #.Will keep trying.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ

Jim Myers wrote:

> No tips in Force program but I think this set has a separate power supply on
> the audio board, maybe a fuse?
> Jim Myers
> Since 1972
> Telrad Electronic Services Co.