[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Model 32RF52S327 Vertical Stretched

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:17:56 -0400

Al,
From Tech Repair CD:
Phillips\32RF52S37\Service mode\\\Q800\plug set in then  062596 then hit  (exit
button) then turn set on
then do the same 062596 then press (exit button) then unit is in service
mode\Exit button after set is
turned  your in SDM not SAM\\\\\\\

Also, be sure the customer has the set in the correct aspect.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113