[TechAssist] Magnavox Model# 27PT5441/37 Service Mode Problems

  • From: "Moutons Electronics L.L.C." <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:28:54 -0500

The vertical height needs adjusting. I get in the service mode with the
0-6-2-5-9-6 proceedure and adjust the vertical. To get out of the service mode
I think you usually just turn off the tv and turn it back on. When I turn it on
again the vertical goes back to the wrong adjustment. I have tried to unplug
it,  turn it off with the remote, and off by the front panel. The service
information in Force in the adjustments area doesn't say how to get in much
less how to save and get out. It just says look at chapter 5...where ever that
is since the info isn't setup into chapters. I have looked everywhere and don't
find any info on it.
I may have a bad eeprom but I haven't had anything like this before.

Any ideas appreciated

thanks

Jason
Moutons Electronics