[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox FP4620W101 PTV705AH01 convergence menu

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:13:26 -0400

Thanks Joe, Bob.

I must have a problem with this one.  I sent the convergence module to
Tri-State because it was distorted and I could not adjust it at all.  Now I
can adjust it but it will not hold memory.  Is the memory for convergence on
this module?  I suspect it is.  Is there some mode in the service menus that
prevents saving the data?  This set was apparently serviced by someone else
before I got it so I don't know what might have been done to it.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated before I send the module back to Tri-State.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL