[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 60P8241,PTV915 proj. shuts offafter1min,getting worse]

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:15:05 -0500

OK....
I know I was told by Philips tech assist to change the SSB #
313912725881.(upright plug-in board next to tuner).You are saying on
that board, the eeprom is ref 7066.On this board I see a ref ?066. A
small flat pack with 8 pins: "24C32W6" on it. This is the eeprom I swap,
right?
Next question:
You then mentioned another board, the SSM, or Small Signal Module, with
yet another eeprom on IT. Is this SSM the large board with the heat
sinks, STK ICs,etc that the smaller SSB plugs into? I am not changing
that board, so that eeprom can stay untouched, correct?
Sorry for the slowness, need exact clarification.I am blurring the
references between these two boards.
Phil