[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox 60P8241 Chassis PTV910 Questions?

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:18:51 -0400

Although I can't find anything official, I have seen other techs mention the
cracked blue CRTs. Blue runs the hottest so I figure they are cracking from
current draw or thermal expansion perhaps.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms