[TechAssist] Re: Mag RJ8550AK03 Focus Block question

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:51:35 -0600

We're working on the same set with the same problem.
(long story) Originally the hv board was bad, then we
ended up with the focus problem. Thinking it was a bad
new board...we sent for another one.  You guessed it...
same thing. We've subbed, checked, and cursed profusely!
Welllll....Friday we haqppened to look at the original brd
and noticed that the original board # was an APW010 ****
The stupid Philips Farce program called for an APW009.
So now the "010" is on order.  The only real thing that
helped us on this one was the fact of having another very similar
PTV come in, so we could run comparison checks.
I'll let you know the results

Clancy Harms,
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx