[TechAssist] Made my day.

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:25:48 -0400

Had a guy come in this morning with one of those 12 Volt systems DVD/TV
that mounts into the Console of a Van.

        He had cut off the Cigarette Lighter plug, and put on a AC plug,
then plugged it into his 110Volt outlet in the house.

        He thinks probably he had the Polarity wrong, yeah...right!

Told him to take it back to were he purchased it, explain the details to
them. He had the nerve to ask me if I thought they may cover it under
the Warranty?  Had a hard time keeping a straight face on my answer. But
I was very nice.;-)

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx