[TechAssist] Re: MITSUBISHI PROJ TV MDL: VS-463R / SNOWY PIC

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:54:39 -0500

V8 chassis, 1987, check the obvious, tuner supply, bad connections in
tuner...

From Mits:

1. CHECK FOR 12VDC AT TUNER CONNECTION MB. IF MISSING, DESOLDER TERMINAL MB
ON TUNER AND VERIFY VOLTAGE AT TRACE. IF OK REPLACE TUNER. #295P056020.
PCB-SIGNAL

To adjust AFT:

1. SET THE UNIT TO TV MODE AND APPLY A NTSC SIGNAL GENERATOR. GROUND
TO-OE,AND ADJUST L103 TO OBTAIN 2.2VDC AT TEST POINT TO-OC.ON THE
SIGNAL-PCB.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World