[TechAssist] MAG 19" M0NITOR -NEED PARTS SOURCE

  • From: <fremur01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:13:02 -0400

Hello,

Anyone have a source for Mag parts? I cannot find an FCC number
on this 19" monitor, made in 2001.  Unit came in with a somewhat dim screen
per customer. I touched up the screen adjustment, and ran diags.
Looked great. Customer said it worked fine for about 5 mins. then when back
dim.

I believe one  of the adjustment pot's on the FBT(T701) is bad. Probably
causing the screen voltage setting to  fluctuate. Anyway I think there
is a problem with the FBT, unless CRT.

MAG 19" M0NITOR ,  MDL: 986FS   NO FCC ID

Thanks,

Fred
MTS Electronics
Fayetteville, NC