[TechAssist] Re: Litton wall-mount microwave parts needed model #880-004

  • From: "Vilhelm Boor" <villyboor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:28:45 0000

Villy Boor
--Boorelec Durban
  Streaching the memory a bit I used to fix lots of Littons and the usual fault
was not the main board but a small sub panel about 3" by 3" with a encasing
heatsink. It had an SCR which used to give trouble, Check it just might be the
same thing.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 03:22:02
 Doug Keller wrote:

>This is the "modern" unit that sits on top of a wallmount oven
>as a one piece unit. I don't know whether you should look in
>your boneyards or a museum somewhere. I need the control board
>and/or schematics and parts list. The dom on the oven is may
>81, however the dom on the board says 1979. The board has the
>following:
>Texas Instruments 1979
>2FA20-3
>CPN:32420P01A
>SCH:62400--3000
>ASSY:62600--8000
>Any help or advice appreciated.
>Doug
>--
>Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
>Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
>101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
>Terra Alta, WV
>USA        26764
>dek@xxxxxxxxxx
>To REMOVE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.tech-assist.org/unsubb.html
>To CHANGE your email address, click here:
>  http://www.techassist.net/forms/change.html
>***NEW*** Tips Added Instantly!!!***
>Submit Repair Tips here:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.