[TechAssist] List

  • From: Jay <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:42:18 -0400

Hello All,
    Our group has grown considerably  in the last 3 months. That is good,
but with that comes conflict on occasion. We all have our stresses and
problems and we should try and vent them in positive ways. This is your
group not mine or anyone else. It belongs to every member because if you
did not want it or need it, it would not exist.
    The lists moderators would like to keep this list operating at
professional standards. In other words If you have a beef with someone
email them directly and duke it out. Leave the mailing list out of it. This
is not directed at any member it is a general statement to all listening.
    This is a very good group of professionals, please let us keep it that
way. If this list gets out of control it will be the end of it. I know that
most of us here would like us to keep our standards high so we can get our
jobs done. There will be some problems but we can work through them.  If
you have any comments about this email do not reply to this email. Send
comments to: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius (Jay) Knoll  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx