[TechAssist] Re: KV27TS36 (Sony)

  • From: Richard Golden <reldong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

i have used chassic blew hot & regs risistor replaced
twice then blew same with other caps? that was my
limit junked set out for parts. had good pict.
and pip worked, will sell or give to you if i don't
have to hassle with s/h

ps:
i tossed crt in dumpster in toss a lot of good crts
away doe's anyone known a better way,must be worth
something to someone? don't have room to store them.

--- PEYETO@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm sorry you are right I mean 27TS36.
> do you have the PIP board?
>                                          Jose.
> > do you mean 27ts36 ??
> >
> > --- PEYETO@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > >
> > > I need the PIP board for this TV. Do someone has
> one
> > > and want to sell, please
> > > let me know.
> > > Thank you.