[TechAssist] Re: Jose-Sencore YF33 Yoke & Flyback Ringer

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 18:24:34 -0600

Jose, I sent this e-mail last week, on the 18th., Here it is again. Paul

Jose, there are 6 buttons on the Tester. 1=1.57v; 2=4.15v; 3=8.15v; 4=11.8v;
5=12.8v; 6=13.3v.

There is also a frequency at 2ms, which should show on a scope. 1=8v pp;
2=8v pp; 3=4v pp; 4=1v pp; 5=.25v pp; 6=.1v pp.

Hope this helps.
Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas