[TechAssist] JVC service mode entry procedure

  • From: "William Rayburn" <premtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:43:28 -0700

Sorry guys for the awkward subject post here but I was reviewing email in my
MailWasher program and saw one where someone was asking how to enter the
service mode on a JVC but I got a bit button happy and erased it before saving
to my regular mail program. Below is the SM entry procedure.
With TV powered ON press: [DISPLAY] and [VIDEO STATUS] on the remote at the
same time.

-or-
Press the [SLEEP TIMER] key and set the SLEEP TIMER for "0" MIN. While the
SLEEP TIMER information is still on screen, press the [DISPLAY] key and [VIDEO
STATUS] key of the remote control unit at the same time to enter the SERVICE
MENU.

Exit the service menu by twice pressing the [EXIT] key on the remote.