[TechAssist] JVC TV

  • From: "Gerald Gill" <gillcoelectronic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:27:45 -0500

K, I know you are all going to say whats the model number, but you will
all know what I'm talking about here cause this affects a lot of there
models.
 Has anyone here come up with a better fix than just replacing that
1000uf 35v cap that always bulges in there power supplies (it seems were
redoing our work yearly on this). I have put in 105c 50v 1000uf but
these darn things continue to go.  And for those who insist on a model#
Av-36985, HA!
Thanks for your input! :)

Gerald Gill
Gillco Electronics Inc