[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV-36980 Loud Squeel

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:06:00 -0500

Still doing battle with this one?

The squeal come from the power supply ...correct?

Is the STR regulator getting rippin' hot?

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd