[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV35750 DEAD- Power light momentary faint click nostart

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:32:24 +0000

I can try that but I'm doubtful C926 in this set is not the same cap as the
ones that fail, it is in a diffrent location and is a difrent value, size,
and color - the one that I tested was reading the proper capacitace out of
circuit  on a BK capacitace meter. Every JVC that I've seen with C926 bad
the cap has been brown and the top of the cap has been raised and poped,
leaked etc and none of them ever tested good, Also All of the sets that I've
seen with C926 bad have been 1998 production this is 1996.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: JVC AV35750 DEAD- Power light momentary faint
click no start
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:44:26 -0500

Peter....replace...don't check....C926 1000µf

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net

From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
click no start
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:50:57 -0500

Peter,
 >From Tech Repair CD:
JVC\AV35750\Dead Set After Lightning\\\\Replaced Ic901(Strs5708)*
Pc901(Tlp621gb)* Q926(Dtc124eka-X)* Q922\\Remove Ce42538 antenna
splitter and resolder Q2* Q3* R1* R2* & R3\\\\\\