[TechAssist] Re: JVC

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 04:22:20 -0500

What was the original email?  If you need to add to an
original email, then use it again in the message body so all
pertinent info is in ONE email.  You don't need to include an
email address anyway since your address will be in the 'from'
line.

Tech-Assist Administration
http://tech-assist.org
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx