[TechAssist] Interesting Accessories

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 17:00:20 -0500

Greetings all:

This past Sunday I went into a sporting goods store and found some things
that would be very usefull to us.  Check out www.niteize.com.   Then go in
some of your sporting goods stores and see if they are there.  These things
seem to be a decent quality, a decent price, and MADE IN AMERICA.

I purchased a Maglite AA cell fiberoptic adaptor for putting light in a
hole.

They also have several different kinds of clips and holders for AAA and AA
cell flashlights that allow the lights to be attached to eyeglasses, visors,
fingers, lips (ok, teeth)...

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr