[TechAssist] IMac G3 620-1203 Shuts down

  • From: Wally Heise <sifcamp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:50:18 -0600

I have received an I Mac to fix from local computer shop.  I have no
experience with these, but have fixed hundreds of monitors.  The I Mac
will power up for a few seconds then shut down. If I remove the Hout,
then the computer will power up.  I can not find any shorted parts, bad
caps, etc.  Has anyone had any experience with these? Is there a common
failure with these?

Thank you to everyone for your previous help and if you have anything on
this one.

Wally Heise
South Isle Repair

To unsubscribe write to: