[TechAssist] Re: I have been Blacklisted ?

  • From: Ralph Dorsey <Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:42:11 -0500

to all who read,,,just cool down the tempers. It's a frustrating
business we are in and we all get the occasional amateur asking us
questions. I have the solution to this problem, do what I do, if the
problem seems to trivial to answer just delete and move on to the next
one. Your not required to have an answer to every question, so don't
try. Just add the pertent information if you have one. Remember, we all
started somewhere!

joey baker wrote:

> Why ?

> To unsubscribe write to: