[TechAssist] Re: Hurricaine: closed this weekend!

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:41:14 -0400

Batten down the hatches Boy....You guys should be used to this stuff by
now.
Nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there. Especially in the
next day or two.;-)

Good Luck....and we'll say a little prayer for you..Ken..Wayne...etc.
Sounds like you'll need them.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx