[TechAssist] Re: How much are your SAMS?

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Hey Jim
       Try storing those un needed parts. If you think throwing them away is
fun you have missed out. Then even more funner is trying to find them later.
                                                                      Paul
Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would you be interested in a subscription for some very nice wallpaper?
Could make that office look great for the wife!:-)

I guess everyone has their own way to waste money, my passion is buying
un needed parts then throwing them away. Gosh, what fun!

********************************
Since 1972 *
Jim Myers *
Telrad Electronics *