[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV model 36CX39B [part numbers needed]

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:08:06 -0400

LeRoy,
C611(0880016R--0.1/50v PF)
E601(AZ00102M CRXT491001 protector)
I601(LA7838  2003541)

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com