[TechAssist] Hitachi Convergence Troubleshooting Flow Charts on the Web

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:22:15 -0400

Just forwarding this along for those of you who may be interested:

Subject: Convergence Troubleshooting Flow Charts
Hello All: FYI:

I have added a new Quick Link Page to the web site
for Convergence Troubleshooting.

http://www.hitachiserviceusa.com/service/webtrain-conv-quicklinks.htm

This page allows the Servicer to access all of the Convergence
Troubleshooting charts
for Every PTV (both Analog and/or Digital) for every PTV Hitachi built going
back to the AP-1X.
(Excluding the first front projection CT5011).
These charts also include the Low ohm resistors and their part numbers with
values.

This page is accessible from the Main Training page and
From the Digital PTV (DP Chassis) main page; under the;

OTHER IMPORTANT QUICK LINKS:

and on the Analog PTV navigation page under;
QUICK LINKS:

Please let me know if you find any discrepancies.

Alvie Rodgers C.E.T.
Technical Writer/Trainer
Hitachi Home Electronics

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28