[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 50EX13KX Shutdown

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:24:36 -0500

Might be--(I stress might) a yoke.  Had a similar model that had the same
symptoms in the customers home.  Guys brought it in--and it went dead.
Fought--and fixed the power supply that failed when I got it here just to
find the bad yoke.
  I had to get "christian" with the toshiba I just fixed and posted about
last week.  I had to "lay hands" on the yokes to force the failure.  Some
twisting, some tapping--and finally it acted up.  The yokes rang perfect BTW

Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121
tech@xxxxxxxxxxx