[TechAssist] Hitachi 43UWX10B Chassis DP14G May be DCU Problems

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:02:38 -0800 (PST)

Hitachi 43UWX10B Chassis DP14G May be DCU Problems. 1. Intermittent
convergences then stayed out. 2. Magic focus did nothing. 3. No +5V to DCU.
Found bad solder jojointt jumper PDK3 pin3 11V's going to 5V Reg. convergences
still out. All other voltages to DCU ok. 4. Changed both STK392-110. Question
is after changed STK's do you have to go to service menu and manually change
convergences or should Magic Focus take care of it? 5. The reason I ask is
dummy me left the remote at customers house about an hour away. Any response
appreciated except on the dummy part.
Thanks

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics