[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 32cx39 chass M9LXU No video FIX

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:42:54 -0500

Actually that is "Alvie" Rodgers from Hitachi (not "Alive") who is always
willing to help and is a tremendous asset to this industry. I am proud to be
his friend. Keep up the good work Alvie! Thanks for this important feedback
from Al Gutz. The idea is to help one another and then report the feedback
when the problem is found so that we may all share this information and
distribute/record it as needed. A true "Bravo Zulu" as you fellow Navy vets
would understand.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager