[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 13VR10B Dead

  • From: "Gonzalo N Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:07:27 -0700

Hi Bill,

The only tips I have is for the Hitachi 13VR8B:
Check/replace D620 16volts zener in the secondary, D622 and R614.

Gonzalo N. Arrivas, CET Pittsburg, CA
http://www.etechhelponline.com
Tel/Fax: 925-432-2057

If the Tech Site is Down. go to the below address to access.
the  following:

Tech Message Board:
http://members.sitegadgets.com/gnaenter8/board.html

Electronics Tech Forum at SmartGroup: