[TechAssist] Re: Hewlett Packard Officejet Belt

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:41:05 -0500

From a recent chat session about my HP laptop:

Option 1: To order by phone To order by phone please call 1-800-227-8164,
Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 7:00pm CST. Option 2: To order online Visit the
online HP Parts Store at with the following parts description:
http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main NOTE: Clicking the link may give
an error indicating it is invalid. If this occurs, copy the portion of the
address on the remaining line(s) and paste it at the end of the address
showing in your browser until the complete address is displayed in the
Address box.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH