[TechAssist] Re: Hansol 710A, E17CL, computer monitor, clicking noise from flyback

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 12:16:19 -0700

FQB-17A002.  I used a Sencore LC75.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Technotronic
Dimensions
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 7:09 AM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Hansol 710A, E17CL, computer monitor, clicking
noise from flyback

Sounds very low. Its suppose to be 4-9 nF For Computer Monitor Flybacks.
Sometimes the Anode Leed Length will cause inaccurate readings
though....but
that tends to raise the Actual value, not lower it.  What Test equipment
did
you use? Also, whats the Numbers on the Flyback?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)