[TechAssist] Re: Google Earth

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:55:53 -0400

Russ;
Some areas may not have too much detail at this time.
You have to become "news worthy" to get attention.
Should have held on to the $20, till they get it peaked.
Maybe that $20 will have the Satellite slow down a little at 55 Park
St...and take a couple of extra snapshots.
Sooooo. if you happen to be outside, waving at the Satellite in the next few
days, wear suit and tie, and make sure your hair is combed.

And for Pete's sake....put on some shoes.;-)

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx